Digitization and globalization are already creating a different corporate reality: jobs are becoming increasingly mobile, more virtual and therefore more flexible. Employees become more diverse, more agile and also more individual. This development opens up many new training and learning perspectives and new learning processes. By linking different learning levels and formats, such as live workshops, webinar workshops, e-learning, coaching or learning on the job, personal and organizational learning is sustainably promoted in the sense of the 70:20:10 model. The boundaries between work and learning or between supervisors, colleagues and co-workers merge smoothly and make learning - both on-site and video-based - a daily habit. In addition to face-to-face workshops, FranklinCovey now also offers its program content in virtual learning formats as webinar workshops from the "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" to the "5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity".
Why do we do that?
We want to support you on different learning levels:
- To reach more employees worldwide with our content
- To reduce travel costs and times
- Enable sustainable, area-wide and long-term learning around issues such as leadership, effectiveness, productivity and trust
- also to reach younger workers, the "digital natives"
- Be flexible and sustainable to meet your needs.