THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL INNOVATION
Innovation can be much more predictable and much more successful – but only if you think about it differently.
Prof. Clayton Christensen, Taddy Hall, Karen Dillon, David Duncan
A culture of innovation - "Find out WHY: The Key to Successful Innovation"
In today’s world, innovation is not a luxury, it’s a necessity–and it’s not just for the people in the executive suite or in product development. Everyone has the challenge of coming up with new and better ways of meeting the needs of their customers and achieving new levels of results. Organizations that establish a pervasive culture of innovation will win.
Yet all too often we feel like we are guessing–hoping that our ideas are the right ones. Or, if they are, that people will embrace what we have come up with. But successful innovation doesn’t need to be left to chance.
If these questions are of interest to you, then the “Find out WHY” program is just right for you:
- How can we better understand why customers make choices and what the impact this has?
- Are we aware of all the obstacles and frustrations that our products and services present to our customers?
- Do we know what customers don’t tell us?
- Do we have a thorough understanding of all the expectations our customers have?
- Are we able to offer consistently innovative solutions to our customer’s ever-increasing expectations?
Find Out WHY is based on 25 years of research and practice by Clayton M. Christensen, Harvard Business School professor and one of the world’s most influential business leaders, and Bob Moesta, an insightful practitioner and creator of over 3,000 successful innovations.
Your advantages with the original "Find out WHY" training:
In this workshop, participants learn to
- Think differently in order to better understand customer decisions
- Search for specific obstacles and disappointments of customers
- Ask customers actively for feedback
- Clearly formulate customer expectations
- Develop innovative solutions that meet customer expectations