WE EMPOWER SALES LEADERS TO EVOLVE SALES TEAMS PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY
We have established one thing with certainty: If we make the customer more successful, it pays off for us in the end.
Jack Welch, Business Icon
Get started today!
Become more successful at driving measurable growth by learning to identify breakthrough potential in your teams and coach to results.
Success in sales is always the result of structured processes and the successful establishment and expansion of long-term customer relationships. Sales in our world is constantly changing and becoming faster and faster. Therefore, it is important to live agile, intelligent procedures and skills in sales.
Which sales structures and processes help your company to establish a sales enablement and thus lead your customers to success? Our processes and tools enable sales professionals to truly connect with their customers and build relationships of trust by seeking first to understand their needs and then working together to create win-win outcomes. What’s more— all of our solutions are measurable, reliable, and sustainable. If the issues below are of concern to you, then the “Helping Clients Succeed” might be just right for you:
- The prospecting techniques that worked so well in the past simply won’t work today.
- Sales pipelines are too small and full of opportunities that go nowhere.
- While sales teams are working harder and faster than ever, they are focused on the wrong activities.
- Is there a simple and systematic approach to prospecting that predicts significant and measurable results?
- How much can you rely on qualifying the opportunities in your pipeline?
- What can we learn from the top sales performers?
There’s a lot of “good” sales training available to sales professionals. The secret is finding a way to get good at doing the right things! With the FranklinCovey Helping Clients Succeed workshop, you build a clear alignment of sales to a common sales goal.
Your advantages with the "Helping Clients Succeed" training:
In the workshop “Helping Clients Succeed” the participants learn to
- Become significantly better at filling your pipeline as you apply the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of top performers over the course of 12 weeks.
- Widen their relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers to develop a clear and thought-out sales plan
- Sell with the intent to achieve win-win outcomes
- Carefully prepare before every client meeting in order to create the conditions for good decision making
- Spend less time talking at the client and more time discussing with the client those decisions that will best serve the client’s need
- Follow a simple, reliable process to determine when they are ready to close
Your options for introducing "Helping Clients Succeed" with FranklinCovey:
Would you like individual sales training for your leaders regarding “Helping Clients Succeed”? Or, would you like to certify one of your employees to be a facilitator and deliver the program for your organization? Contact us! We will find a solution that will help you to improve.
You personally would like to benefit from “Helping Clients Succeed” in your professional life. Then our public workshop might just be right for you. You will learn the foundations of successful selling and client relations and prepare to put them to use in your life.
You have heard about the sales training “Helping Clients Succeed”, but would like more information about it first? Then register for our free webinar to get to know us. In the 1-hour webinar, we will introduce you to the Sales-highlights of “Helping Clients Succeed” by FranklinCovey.
Facts and tips
Further expertise in sales and results
HCS: Filling Your Pipeline
Provide your sales team with new and effective alternatives to prospecting, and the tools to create and advance profitable opportunities that help clients succeed.
HCS: Qualifying Opportunities
Learn how to widen your relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers.