COMPLETE PROJECTS ON TIME, ON BUDGET AND WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Most executives are hesitant to let their people run with the ball, but it is surprising how fast an informed and motivated person can move.
Lee Iacocca, American Manager
Implement "Project Management Essentials" in your company
How much do failed projects cost you?
When a project is poorly navigated and falls short of budget and timeline goals, it can cost you more than just money; it can cause irreparable damage to reputation, confidence, and client trust. The answer isn’t just dedicated project managers, but instilling your entire team at every level with project management abilities.
If you are concerned with the following questions, then the “Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager” training is just right for you:
- Do our people understand that project success depends on processes and people?
- Do project managers establish clear and measurable project outcomes regularly and create a well-defined project scope statement?
- Are project risks clearly identified and assessed?
- Are there clear communication plans in place for any project launched in our company?
In the FranklinCovey workshop, “Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager” your employees will learn skills and techniques for successfully managing projects.
Your advantages with the original "Project Management Essentials" training:
In the FranklinCovey workshop, participants learn to
- Implement foundational behaviors that inspire team members to execute with excellence
- Identify stakeholders, establish clear and measurable project outcomes and create a well-defined project scope statement
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Hold team members accountable to project plans
- Create a clear communication plan around the project that includes regular project status reports and project changes
Your options for introducing “Project Management Essentials” with FranklinCovey:
Would you like individual training for your leaders regarding “Project Management Essentials”? Or, would you like to certify one of your employees to be a facilitator and deliver the program for your organization? Contact us! We will find a solution that will help you to improve.
You personally would like to benefit from the “Project Management Essentials” in your professional life? Then our public workshop might just be right for you.
You have heard about the training “Project Management Essentials”, but would like more information about it first? Then register for our free webinar to get to know us. In the 1-hour webinar, we will introduce you to the highlights of “Project Management Essentials” by FranklinCovey.
This is what our customers say about our "Productivity" programs:
Our employees have saved up to 6 working hours per week after attending the training “5 Choices”. This is an impressive result for Microsoft.
HR Business Partner
Microsoft’s goal in Sweden was to work in a paperless office. This required a uniform, principle-oriented behavior and language. The managers attended the training “The 5 Choices”. The result was a measurable increase in productivity.
Facts and tips
Further expertise in time management and productivity
The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity
Learn to make high-value decisions using the 21st century time management skills of decision, attention, and energy management, combined with powerful planning processes.
Time Management for Microsoft® Outlook® – the Web Workshop
This LiveClicks interactive webinar teaches participants to stop “living in their inbox” and start prioritizing tasks, messages, contacts, and appointments. More than just tips and tricks, if you use Outlook and receive over 10 emails a day, this is a “must take” workshop.