Find Out Why
For anyone whose success depends on serving customers.
In today’s world, innovation is not a luxury, it’s a necessity–and it’s not just for the people in the executive suite or in product development. Everyone has the challenge of coming up with new and better ways of meeting the needs of their customers and achieving new levels of results. Organizations that establish a pervasive culture of innovation will win.
Yet all too often we feel like we are guessing/hoping that our ideas are the right ones. Or, if they are, that people will embrace what we have come up with. However, successful innovation doesn’t need to be left to chance.
A Culture of Innovation
More than simply coming up with creative ideas, innovating successfully requires us to provide solutions that customers willingly—even eagerly—pull into their lives
FranklinCovey’s newest solution, Find Out WHY: The Key to Successful Innovation, helps individuals and leaders at every level understand why customers make the choices they do. Armed with that knowledge, they can design solutions that deliver what customers are looking for–their “Job to Be Done.”.
The Key To Successful Innovation
- THINK DIFFERENTLY: Recognize the impact of understanding why customers make the choices they do.
- FIND STRUGGLING MOMENTS: Observe customers using products and services and look for obstacles or frustrations they experience.
- HEAR WHAT CUSTOMERS DON’T SAY: Interview customers to discover why and how they choose and use specific products and services.
- FRAME THE JOBS TO BE DONE: Create a concise summary of customer Jobs to Be Done.
- DESIGN FOR PROGRESS: Generate innovation opportunities that satisfy customer Jobs to Be Done.
25 Years of Research
Find out WHY is based on 25 years of research and practice by Clayton M. Christensen, Harvard Business School professor and one of the world’s most influential business leaders, and Bob Moesta, and insightful practitioner and creator of over 3,000 successful innovations.
Available as a live, live online or on-demand
solution through FranklinCovey All Access Pass.
- Participant guide
- Practice Cards
- “Why” Finder
- 20 FranklinCovey InSights® videos
- 5 FranklinCovey On Demand® modules